Mechanical and Fabrication Facilities
Here at L R Engineering (Fairford) Ltd we provide specialist mechanical and fabrication services to a wide range of clients. From one-off to mass production we have helped clients all over the country get exactly what they need. We provide a full service, from design to installation, and pride ourselves on customer service and client satisfaction. No commission is too big or too small for our highly skilled team.
From our factory in Gloucestershire UK, our mechanical and fabrication machinery includes;
- LASER CUTTING – AMADA LC2415 2KW
- MIG Welding, TIG Welding and MMA Welding machines (mild steel, aluminium, stainless steel)
- Spot welder
- Band saw
- Guillotine – 2500mm wide cuts
- Press-brake – Amada 2500mm wide x 80 ton
- Radial arm drill
- Pedestal drills
- Steelworker (punching, shearing and notching)
- Sheet Rolls
- Plasma and gas cutters
- Fully equipped spray shop
- And many other general engineering facilities.
If we do not have the required resources on-site then through our engineering partners we can still help with the perfect solution.
AUTOCAD also enables us to carry out in-house design work and\or assist with your existing design.
Our new purpose built unit is 1,250 square metres (13,500 square feet), trebling the size of our old facility.
Get directions to our Fairford, Gloucestershire Factory, or feel free to contact us now.